Who Can Benefit From CathGrip?WCRS
CathGrip anchor is a safe and proven catheter securement device, which is helping patients protect their skin and feel more comfortable with their medical device. CathGrip has been made from a unique proprietary hydrocolloid formula that is latex-free, hypoallergenic, and feels like a second skin. It is designed to be soft and skin-friendly, and you can wear it for up to a week.
So, if you have sensitive skin or you are allergic to the standard medical tapes and adhesives available in the market, CathGrip may be perfect for your needs. This anchor comes with two no-slip grips and a soft strap for extra driveline support.
Who Can Use CathGrip?
Patients, including both infants and adults, who have to use a Vascular Access Device (VAD), often experience sin tearing, adhesive allergy, or inability to keep other anchors on their skin. If you also fall into this category, you will find CathGrip an excellent solution.
Anyone who has to use a foley catheter is likely to benefit from using CathGrip. Catheters are medical devices that are used during surgical procedures or to treat a myriad of ailments. Generally, catheters allow drainage and delivering of fluids, but they are primarily used for draining urine from the bladder.
Based on the circumstances, you may have to use a catheter on a short-term or long-term basis, such as:
· During and/or after a surgery
· When someone is in intensive care or unconscious
· When someone has severe urinary incontinence
· When someone is confined to a bed and too weak to go to the bathroom themselves
· When someone needs to clear their bladder of any debris and blood clots after an injury to the bladder
· When someone has an obstruction in their urinary tract, like a swollen prostate gland or a bladder stone, and surgery is not an option
· When someone has suffered a serious trauma to the bladder, pelvis, or spine, and they can’t control their bladder.
· When someone has multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, or spina bifida, and they cannot control the nerves of their bladder
· When someone needs medication to be delivered directly into their bladder (for eg., bladder cancer patients)
If you suffer from any of the above conditions, and you are using a catheter, consider trying CathGrip. It is nothing like the traditional tapes and medical adhesives that can leave your skin red, itchy, or wounded with continuous use.
Get CathGrip: The Only Universal Catheter Securement Device
There are several similar products that claim to be hydrocolloid but are actually only partly hydrocolloid. On the other hand, Cathgrip is 100% hydrocolloid, making it the gentlest adhesive for VAD patients.
At Wound Care Resources Sales, we have been offering revolutionary medical solutions to the VAD community since 2006. Our team of skilled medical professionals cares deeply about our patients, and so we also offer customized kits to prevent infection of the driveline site.
If you are tired of suffering from tape allergies or skin rashes that come with using conventional adhesive anchors, it’s time to give CathGrip a try. Call us at 855-400-2433 to talk to one of our team members and learn more about CathGrip.